The XTR 9 is a new release for 2015 this model is made to suit most 9mm rifles:
This product has been designed to cater to all budgets offering the shooter a high quality product at an affordable price, with the performance equal to that of our more higher spec products.
We cater for most thread sizes, including the most popular:
1/2x28 UNEF, 1/2x36 UNS, 5/8x24 UNEF, and most Metric and Imperial thread sizes.
- The XTR 9 will fit the shortest of barrel lengths with only a minimum of 0.59" (15mm) barrel required.
- 5,000 round minimum service life.
- The XTR 9 is constructed using only quality corrosion-resistant materials, with a high resistance to flame degradation, maintaining structual integrity.
- Fully sealed and welded construction for maximum service life.
- High corrosion resistance to salt water exposure.
Finishes either brushed stainless or black (Gun Kote 2401F)
- Warranty: 3 years
For International Sales: Sound Moderators are Restricted Products in many countries, to purchase we will require a copy of your import permit or an official document stating otherwise, before we can release products.
Specifications subject to change without prior notification.
||100% 304 grade stainless
||304 L Stainless tubing
||1 1/2" (38.1mm)
|Min Barrel Length:
||See Links Tab
||Sub-sonic or Factory High Velocity
||Prices are in New Zealand Dollars and exclude freight