The Yukon Sentinel L night vision riflescope elevates Generation 1 technology to a new level of performance.
When the rest of the World abandoned Generation 1 technology as obsolete, Yukon Advanced Optics saw the opportunity to develop and refine their Generation 1 tubes to deliver outstanding performance, at an extremely attractive price. The Yukon Sentinel L operates by amplifying ambient light light of as low as 0.05 lux (starlight/quarter moon). When light levels falls below this threshold, an integral IR laser illuminator emits a powerful beam of invisible light that can be focused between flood and spot that is capable of shooting large game at over 250 metres.
The Yukon Sentinel L has a wide field-of-view for rapid target location and an image quality that is clear enough for long range shooting. A single press of the remote control instantly powers the unit up, and with the aid of the range finding reticle, the shooter can rapidly place an accurate shot. The Yukon Sentinel L delivers a viable night vision riflescope for serious night vision sports hunters and professional pest controllers. The Yukon Sentinel L is available in the following specifications: Yukon Sentinel 2.5x50L or Yukon Sentinel 3x60L
The Yukon Sentinel L carries a 3 year manufacture warranty, only available through an authorised Yukon Optics New Zealand dealer. Key features of the Yukon Sentinel L
- Titanium body - Light, strong, and waterproof (IPx4) titanium body is unique to the Sentinel range of night vision riflescopes. A Weaver 7/8" rail is fitted for adding an auxiliary IR illuminator.
- Ultra fine, two-colour range finding reticle - The Sentinel reticle has a brightness control option and a range-finding scale to facilitate adjustment when shooting at different distances. The colour can be switched between red and green at the press of a button.
- Internal focusing - The optical system employs an internal focusing mechanism (from 5m to infinity) with clickstop focus positions. The focusing provides clear images at extremely short distances as well as optimising quality at all distances within the riflescope's working range. The internal focusing greatly improves water and dust protection.
- Integral infrared laser illuminator - The Sentinel is equipped with a powerful, eyesafe, IR laser illuminator, with variable power, and focusable between spot to flood.
- Select image intensifier tube - At the core of the Yukon Sentinel L is a hand selected image intensifier. Comfortable and dependable in use, the Yukon Sentinel riflescope offers the best performance of any Generation 1 riflescope ever made.
- Silent, stabilised power supply - The Yukon Sentinel L operates on two AA batteries that can provide up to 70 hours continuous use. The power supply has a stabilised voltage system that prevents reticle shift and drop in reticle brightness, even when the batteries are nearly empty. The batteries are positioned vertically for reliability under heavy recoil.