The New shorter, slim profile, high performance: For the large .30 & .338 Magnum Calibres.
We have redesigned this model, resulting in improved sound and recoil reduction. Simplifying (Not Compromising) our manufacturing techniques allowing us to produce a more affordable model to suit all large .30 cal up to and including the .338 lapua Magnum.
- Improved recoil reduction
- Slim design
- Improved (Lower tone) noise reduction.
- Designed to fit the larger .30 cal & .338 lapua Magnums, with barrel lengths as short as 20" up to the 26-27" standard lengths.
- Designed for high velocity factory ammunition.
- Unequaled in performance to other similar products manufactured here in NZ.
The T- II is the new work-horse of the "T" Series range. Designed specifically for the large .30" & .338" Lapua Magnum calibres. For those who require the ultimate in durability, reliability with unequaled noise and recoil reduction.
- This over-barrel design, has a sealed expansion chamber which comes back over the barrel allowing for better weight distribution with dual barrel contact points resulting in optimum accuracy due to controlled barrel harmonics during firing.
- The barrel support spider is manufactured to fit a varietyof thread lengths.
- The barrel support spider incorporates a longer and deeper vent configuration, allowing for increased surface friction for maximum recoil reduction and to ensure the moderator remains tight against the thread shoulder. The deeper geometry allows rapid evacuation of the released energy to the rear chamber of the moderator resulting in reduced muzzle flash and preventing muzzle jump.
- The rear of the moderator has a synthetic bush which creates a secondary support on the exterior of the rifle barrel.
- The TR Magnum range of models caters for the following rifle makes: Accuracy International AWM, Armalite AR-30, Remington 700P, Sako TRG-42 / M10 and Savage BATT 110, Desert Tactical Rifles.
- 5,000x round minimum service life.
- This model is constructed using only quality corrosion resistant materials, with high resistance to flame degradation, retaining structual integrity.
- Internal geometry harnesses the energy of the gun-shot to keep the moderator tight on the thread shoulder, resulting in high level rifle accuracy and longevity of the product, eliminating the problems with the moderator unwinding leading to baffle strike.
- Shrink fit assembly and welded construction.
- Finished in black (Gun Kote 2401F).
- 2x point barrel support for enhanced accuracy.
- Reduced muzzle flash.
- Eliminated blast zones resulting from muzzle brakes.
- No dust signature.
- Improved recoil reduction to mitigate muzzle jump for solid target aquisition.
- Superior noise reduction allowing concise and clear instruction to be communicated and understood between the No. 2 and the shooter.
- Warranty: 5 years
For International Sales: Sound Moderators are Restricted Products in many countries, to purchase we will require a copy of your import permit or an official document stating otherwise, before we can release products.
Specifications subject to change without prior notification.