This product has been developed to fit the BushMaster M4 11.5" barrel length in 5.56 x 45.
- The LEM 5-115 is an over-barrel design. This design has a sealed expansion chamber which comes back over the barrel allowing for better weight distribution with dual barrel contact points resulting in optimum accuracy due to controlled barrel harmonics during firing.
- The threaded muzzle of the barrel winds into a barrel support spider located behind the groove seen on the outer tube. This aligns the muzzle to the bore of the moderator.
- The barrel support spider is manufactured specifically to fit the longer Mil-spec muzzle thread lengths.
- The barrel support spider incorporates a longer and deeper vent configuration, allowing for increased surface friction to ensure the moderator remains tight against the thread shoulder. The deeper geometry allows rapid evacuation of the released energy to the rear chamber of the moderator resulting in reduced muzzle flash and blow-back.
- The forward eccentrics baffles are manufactured using a slightly heavier guage material. The increased density of the baffles allows for better absorption of the sound energy.
- Located at the rear of the moderator is a synthetic bush which creates a secondary support on the exterior of the rifle barrel. 10,000x round minimum service life.
- Constructed using only quality corrosion resistant materials, with high resistance to flame degradation, retaining structual integrity.
- High corrosion resistance to salt water exposure.
- Finished in black (Gun Kote 2401F).
- Internal geometry harnesses the energy of the gun-shot to keep the moderator tight on the thread shoulder, resulting in high level rifle accuracy and longevity of the product, eliminating the problems with a moderator unwinding leading to baffle strike.
- Minimal blow-back from ejector port on firing.
- Shrink fit assembly and welded construction developed to resist high impact (Drop test) and abrasion exposure to handle the harshest of environments.
- Rear temperature regulating assembly to allow cooling of the barrel exterior.
- Reduced muzzle flash.
- Reduced recoil for improved target aquisition.
- Warranty: 2 years
For International Sales: Sound Moderators are Restricted Products in many countries, to purchase we will require a copy of your import permit or an official document stating otherwise, before we can release products.
Specifications subject to change without prior notification.