This product has been developed to cater to all budgets offering the shooter a high quality product at an affordable price, with the performance and reliability equal to that of our more higher spec products.
The LR 22 ST is designed to be used on bolt-action or semi-automatic .22 long-rifles where high output or rapid shots in succession is required.
This product can be ordered with a specific thread size to fit the following firearms: Ruger P45
: (1/2x28 UNEF), Sig Mosquito
: (M9x0.75), CMMG .22lr
: (1/2x28 UNEF) Standard
: 1/2x20 UNF.
- Manufactured entirely of 304 grade stainless steel.
- Slim-line model being only 7/8" (22.2mm) in diameter.
- Removeable front cap to allow easy access to dissassembly and cleaning.
- The front cap is knurled to ensure a good purchase when removal of the front cap and the internals is required for cleaning or to ensure the cap is wound on tight.
- Within the outer tube is a non-removeable floating baffle. This is designed to self align when the model is assembled, to ensure correct alignment of the baffles to aid in accuracy.
- The internal components comprise of 5x removable static baffles and a front cap.
- When assembled the baffles form 4x expansion chambers, the first chamber (largest) is designed to allow for the natural propagation of the initial blast wave followed by 3x smaller chambers to further attenuate the sound energy.
- Finishes either brushed stainless or black (Gun Kote 2401F).
- Warranty: 2 years
For International Sales: Sound Moderators are Restricted Products in many countries, to purchase we will require a copy of your import permit or an official document stating otherwise, before we can release products.
Specifications subject to change without prior notification.