The ultimate digital night vision riflescope with laser range finder.
Judging range at night is extremely challenging because the shooter is totally reliant on optics. The in-built laser rangefinder displays single or scanned distances, and calculates angle. The measurement can be set to yards or metres. The nominal measuring distance of the laser rangefinder is 400 metres, though we have accuratly ranged a trees at 579m in total darkness.
The Laser ranger also has a weapon tilt indicator, and can be set to display AOE (Angle of Elevation) or THD (Total Horizontal Distance), enabling more precise projectile placement. A wireless remote control operates: On/Off, IR illuminator, Rangefinder.
The Pulsar Digisight LRF N850 has the following features:
- Integral laser rangefinder with tilt indicator
- Clean, simplified control layout
- 4.5x - 9x zoom in 0.1x increments
- High resolution image (>55 lp/mm)
- Detection range of up to 600 metres*
- Massive working light range from starlight to sunlight
- Auto brightness control with manual brightness and contrast override
- 13 on-the-fly reticles, each with 4 different colour configuataions
- 3 zero memory feature that allows you to effectively save zero for up to 3 different loads or various distances
- In-built laser IR illuminator with three power outputs
- Easy to use display layout
- Video-out socket for recording your shot and viewing in real-time
- Internal power source (4x AA batteries) or 12V external power
- One-shot zeroing and Freeze frame zeroing
- Virtually indestructible, high impact, glass impregnated polymer body. Suitable for all heavy recoiling rifles such as.358 H&H Mag, 9.3x74, 8x68 etc
- Auto vertical shut-off option
- Choice of Weaver or Dovetail rail
The Pulsar LRF N850 Digisight is ideal for all pest control, such as rabbits, wallabies and possums, and for hunting pigs, goats, and deer.
The Pulsar LRF N850 Digisight carries a 3 year manufacture warranty, only available when purchased from an authorised Yukon Optics New Zealand dealer.