The T42 ST is an over-barrel design, developed for calibres .300 Weatherby Magnum, .375 H&H through to .458 Winchester Magnum, using factory high velocity ammunition. Excluding .338 :Lapua Magnum.
Please Note: Specify calibre and thread size when ordering.
- We provide 2x internal tube diameters to fit barrel diameters from 0.886" (22.5mm) up to 1" (25.4mm), please specify barrel diameters when ordering.
- This design has a sealed expansion chamber which comes back over the barrel allowing for better weight distribution with dual barrel contact points resulting in optimum accuracy due to controlled barrel harmonics during firing.
- The threaded muzzle of the barrel winds into a barrel support spider located behind the groove seen from the outer tube. This aligns the muzzle to the bore of the moderator.
- Located at the rear of the moderator is a synthetic bush which creates a secondary support on the exterior of the rifle barrel.
- 5,000x round minimum service life (approx. life of a standard rifle barrel).
- Constructed using only quality corrosion resistant materials, with high resistance to flame degradation, retaining structual integrity.
- High corrosion resistance to salt water exposure.
- Finishes either brushed stainless or black (Gun Kote 2401F).
- Internal geometry harnesses the energy of the gun-shot to keep the moderator tight on the thread shoulder, resulting in high level rifle accuracy and longevity of the product, eliminating the problems with a moderator unwinding leading to baffle strike.
- Shrink fit assembly and welded construction developed to resist high impact and abrasion.
- 2x point barrel support for enhanced accuracy.
- Reduced muzzle flash.
- Eliminating blast zones resulting from muzzle brakes.
- Improved recoil reduction to mitigate muzzle jump for solid target aquisition.
- Warranty: 5 years
For International Sales: Sound Moderators are Restricted Products in many countries, to purchase we will require a copy of your import permit or an official document stating otherwise, before we can release products.
Specifications subject to change without prior notification.